The below represents typical tasks as time and training progresses. We’re looking for the commitment and willingness necessary to perform in this role. We invite you to apply even if you do not possess every skill.
Time Requirement: 4 hrs per week
- Act as POC for information requests
- Responds to all mail correspondences
- Manages the pastor’s schedule and co-ordinate staff meetings.
- Answers information requests
- Curate various reports
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to work in an environment of change
- Must be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Must be committed to the church’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Must be courteous and tactful possessing exceptional judgment
- Must be comfortable working with technology
- Must be able to communicate effectively
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree recommended.
- Have clerical or administrative leadership experience.
- Candidate should be local to the Raleigh, NC area
- Candidate will have previously experienced a personal salvation experience according to the Doctrinal Beliefs of Equipped For Destiny Church [Our Beliefs