Audio/Visual Ministry Leader
The below represents typical tasks as time and training progresses. We’re looking for the commitment and willingness necessary to perform in this role. We invite you to apply although you may not possess every required skill.
Time Requirement: 4 hrs per week
- Install and maintain audio visual equipment including display devices, projectors, camera systems, microphones and speakers.
- Provide excellent equipment services to meet the Senior Pastor’s expectations.
- Perform inventory management of equipment
- Setup and operate audio visual equipment for trainings, presentations, meetings and conferences.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions and live streaming issues
- Provide technical assistance to ministry leaders when required.
- Generate inventory reports including equipment values for asset management.
- Candidate should be local to the Raleigh NC
- Candidate will have previously experienced a personal saving relationship according to the Doctrinal Beliefs of Equipped For Destiny Church [Our Beliefs]